Love

Love

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rewind: Summer 2015

So far our Summer has been filled with Softball, Baseball and T-ball, Sunflower Seeds and Swimming, Friends and Family.  Not to shabby and we still have a whole month left.  :)  


Bella took the summer off from her extreme love, gymnastics.  She was very skeptical and did not want to play T-ball, but Dad was making her, so what's a girl going to do?  Play T-ball and love it, of course!  Because Dad is always right!  (For real, Robbie is always right :)




One of my favorite moments was at her first game.  She and this other little girl were chatting it up in the outfield.  I love watching Bell come out of her shell.


She had a great little season and, I think, will now look forward to playing next Summer with out Dad even telling her too.  ;)

Our Church and it's annual Corpus Christi procession.  It's absolutely beautiful every year! 

My Baby Girl eating ranch covered spinach!
(around 15 months old)

Long story, short, Thomas grabbed my coffee and spilled it on the floor.  Thankfully, it was still our old carpet and it was next to Thomas' blue paint spill, so we can double up on memories here.  :)  My comfort was in Anthony's quick action and care.  He grabbed towels, a scrub brush, and carpet cleaner

Momma's "survival kit" when Dad goes out of town.



Spa Disco Night.  It is as fun as it sounds.  


Every Spa Disco Night needs a Jedi...




My mornings with this cutie

playing at the field house while mom exercises

I don't even know, but I like that smile!

Our Friend, Mel, baby sat T and E so Mom could take the olders to the pool.  SO mcuch fun!  

Lots of park time this summer

One of my favorite views when I run.  I hope the farmers never sell.  I don't want houses or buildings to go up!  

This girl eats everything

At Children's for T's Appointment.  Watching the cars go by

??!


Our "Twins" liking their bike ride with Mom.  

Grace and I had a night out together to watch the firworks at "Papillion  Days"


Happy 11 years to my Love!

My favorite "Father's Day" card of all time.  If you can shorten Birthday to B-Day, why not shorten Father's day to F-day.  Makes complete sense.  

Father's Day Baseball game at the I-80 Collar Series.  We had a blast!


We Love Baseball and our Catholic Family!


After game tailgate party!  

The kids and I went Mullberry Picking at the base lake!




big piles of sand are the best.

We love making our own water park in our front yard.



Beautiful Bella.  We all love her and her joy!  


Cousins are the best

It was the summer of Softball, Baseball and T Ball
Grace up to bat

2nd place in the end of season Tourney





learning how to plug her ears

...because we all eat apples this way?

mmmm, 4th of July fruit pizza.  Good Job, Grace!

4th of July party success!


I love my Book Worm

Bike ride fun with my little loves!

Happy 10th Birthday, Grace Therese Black!  
You make the world a better and happier place!



And a sillier place too :)

Thomas sitting and reading a book with Evelyn and I.  This one of the firsts.  Precious moment in my heart.


I pumped up all the tires before we left for a little run...  as we turned on to the trail, all 5 tires became flat.  A mile from home, I jogged with this little spectical.  :)  Lets just say we made a lot of people smile this day.  :)

Typical days in paradise!

Too big
Feeling thirsty!

Summer 2015 was the summer of making friends in the neighborhood.  It was and continues to be a gift.  

At the Zoo with my Monkeys

Helping wash the van

Bed time giggles
*G-10, A-8, B-6*

No comments: