Love

Love

Monday, January 18, 2016

August 2015

It's so nice when siblings give each other a hand 


We love when Family weddings bring family into town!  

Intrigued

Making memories with KC aunt and cousins!

Playing at the park on a beautiful night....



Enjoying the sights and sounds of "LOOK MOM!"


It's always best to join them in play

"MOM!"

Tommy watching tire pieces roll down the slide.  

Ready to play ball

Watching Paulo Orlando!



Evelyn loves shoes, all shoes!

Bella wearing a dress of mine that my Grandma Sand made.  


Our first field trip of the 2015-2016 school year.  The Papillion Fire House.

I've been trying to figure out the message she's trying to convey here...


2015 Iowa Farm Crawl

Mom said he could jump the hay....  lady who owns the farm said, no jumping hay ....
oops!  Still glad I got this shot though!  

Watching the Hens
Our summer trip to the KC Royals game.  My parents kept the two youngest so we could go and enjoy ourselves.  It was a beautiful night, fantastic game with a great out come!  Great year for the Royals and their fans.:)






I think this was Bella's twentieth ride.  

AW hitting up the batting cage

A Royal win


Thomas' first day of preschool


After school ENT appointment





Grace buying her Hamster "Peanut" on her Baptismal Birthday








Took a picture with Rouge, her fish, so he wouldn't feel left out. 


lighting her baptismal candle



A visit from best friends is always priceless.


This girl loves Nutella

I love watching my kids read.  It's so peaceful

Sneak peak into what a homeschool day can look like around here....







Evi  formed a new relationship with her doll. 


Sweet Sisters

I love her "cheese" face

This one's for the year book

No comments: