![]() |
| AW getting his morning run in |
![]() |
| Rockin his shades on his sweet bike |
![]() |
| Kids find themselves stuck in most peculiar ways. |
![]() |
| T and E playing together |
![]() |
| The Belly Squat *tongue added for dramatic effect* |
![]() |
![]() |
| 1st Pony |
![]() |
| pretty sure the artist here was Grace |
![]() |
| Grace's Essentials Class: Faces of History presentaiton. Grace presented "Annie Oakley" and did a wonderful job! (Grace is backrow, 3rd from the right) |
![]() |
| Little Miss Helps-herself |
![]() |
| studying U.S. geography |
Taking School on the road...

to Thomas' therapy center. I have such wonderful students!
![]() |
| Anthony's Armor in the making.... |
![]() |
| The finished product! He's now unstoppable! |
![]() |
| Bella reading to Evelyn while I finish my run on the treadmil. Good thing I have them to entertain me. :) |
![]() |
| Thomas puts his beads in very creative places. You never know where you might find them. |






















No comments:
Post a Comment