 |
| Thomas had a fever the first week in November but nothing eases the discomfort like a spinning plate on the ground. |
 |
| A boy in his swing brings great joy |
 |
| I always love this view when we're watching a show together. |
 |
| Evelyn working on Grace's analytical task sheet. Never too early to learn the art of diagramming sentences. |
I started to affectionately refer to T and E as "the twins" because they're becoming more and more developmentally similar.
As I was raking the yard for the big kids, these two jumped right into the fun. It was a delight to see them playing together in the leaves with out any prompting from myself.
Thomas was having the most fun this year. Evelyn is a wonderful helper.
We are usually here for a good 20 minutes. Thomas would enjoy this for hours. It's usually myself who becomes bored and needs to move on to something else.
There's something in the spinning bowl that delights his heart
 |
| Sisters playing together. Disco ball and horsey rides. |
 |
| I was very happy when I finally found Thomas' lens to his glasses. Like a lot of things Evelyn tried to claim them as her own. |
 |
| I find great peace in the loveliness of quiet reading. |
More fun in the fall leaves
 |
| Super Anthony leaps again |
 |
| Can you see Bella?! |
 |
| Getting ready for her run |
A family bowling night.
 |
| Thomas sat in this chair watching the game for a good while. It was so cute! |
 |
| Evi found her watching spot as well! |
 |
| Enjoy the hum and gentle vibration of the ball return. |
 |
| Stud Muffin came in first this time.... |
 |
| Watching people walk down stairs is a favorite past time of Thomas' |
 |
| The tongue, the belly, the book, the comfy spot on the pillow.... I love it all. |
 |
| Those crossed legs melt my heart every time |
 |
| CC dissecting Owl Pellets |
For the first time in his life Thomas was trying to buckle himself. With a little guidance, he got it! It was so fun to see him focusing and trying!
Thomas had a birthday on Thanksgiving this year! He said, "uh, uh, uh, uh" which I'm pretty sure translated into "I would like apple and pumpkin pie for my birthday cake."
 |
| Providing his own birthday music |
 |
| Happy 5th Birthday Thomas! What an adventure you bring to our lives. We love you! |
 |
| Our helpful, budding photographer |
 |
| Thomas watching his videos to help him with speech, makin new sounds. |
 |
| Bella and Mom time together. After her gymnastics, we went to Eileen's cookies, then to target to play cards together. We played hours of "Kings in the Corner" while enjoying our cookies together. |
 |
| When eating yogurt, it's important to use several spoons and forks. It's also essential to enthusiastically say, "yummy!" after each bite. |
No comments:
Post a Comment