Love

Love

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rewind: Jan-Feb 2015

JANUARY 2015

Anthony lost his two front teeth.  

These boots are definitely made for walking.

Evenly starts the year off right by visiting the imprisoned
Mom and Evelyn playing at Anthony's basketball game. Photo taken by Bella

It's the perfect spot to draw, really.  You have the cozy comfort of the carpet and the support of the floor for your paper.

Mom and "Toga Tom" playing on the kitchen floor

Bella is a STAR.  She finished her whole Kindergarden math book in 5 months

I'm a proud Momma!  I love her with my whole heart.

We like to laugh, smile and play

Evi girl turned one. :) 

Anthony in First Communion Preparation Class with our wonderful Sister Clara

February 2015



Evelyn loves the view from our window and our neighbor's dog

I love the view inside.  

Fingers in mouth and holding hair.  Comfort zone.

Anthony made his own Valentine's Day box.  Unfortunately we were not able to attend the CC Vday party.  Sick kids. Thumbs down.  Still the Minecraft head is pretty cool.  :)

Who doesn't love a big picture of crossed eyes and a tongue sticking out.
At Anthony basketball game, goofing around.  :)


Bella Bella (translated means beautiful Bella. :)

Grace made a dessert "lasagna" for our family.  


My little helper


Thomas always waits for me to be done running.  As soon as I pull the plug and get off, he skip-hops-runs over to claim a turn..  Every time.




No comments: