Love

Love

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Still waiting

Sweeter than candy, Anthony gave Thomas his trucks so Thomas could look at them.


We haven't heard any news yet about Thomas' lab results. I did talk to the receptionist last week who said, "you know, these can take 6-8 weeks to get back."
No, I didn't know but that would have been nice to know! That's a lot longer than the "few days" the lab tech told me and still longer than the 2 weeks the Internet told me! I guess the right person to have asked would have been the receptionist! She was very nice and told me I could call as often as I want to check and see if the labs arrived.
So now we're just sitting tight and getting to know our little guy more and more each day.

Please continue to pray for his health and eating habits. We need him to eat well so he can continue to grow. And again, thank you for your prayers for him and for our family (and your love and support). We can feel them. Honestly, I can't thank you enough.


Here are some pictures to share with you.... please don't get mad and I hope you are not sad either!!!


Baby's first hair cut....



Here's me wondering if this is the right thing to do...



Apparently, I thought so with my scissors in hand!! YIKES

It was decided that the clippers would cut more evenly

oh. my. gosh!! I still can't believe I'm actually doing this. Thomas was perfect, as usual, through out the whole thing!
Still handsomer than handsome!! (Just like his dad! Who, by the way, gave me permission even though he was quite fond of his Mohawk.)



Grace's response was, "oh, he looks so cute!!"
Anthony's response was "----" pure silence. (Uh-oh!) We asked what he thought and he said he was sad. (my heart cracking in two!!) Later in the day he felt Thomas' head with his face and with a smile on his face said, "oh good, it's still fuzzy" From the day he met Thomas, Anthony has loved to feel his hair on his face. Thankfully, he still enjoys it.

I'll let you know when we get the results in.
God Bless your day!

3 comments:

Amber Anderson said...

LOVE the haircut:) He look so cute!!

Mary Widhelm said...

OOh my gosh! These are so cute! You are all in my prayers!

Melissa said...

That first haircut is always the hardest. He's such a handsome little guy either way and you're still in our prayers!! XOXO