We are still waiting to hear from the doctor. It's been over 3 weeks now! I talked to the nurse this morning and she said she was going to give the lab a call today. It may be a good thing it's taking so long... they're not in a hurry... or may be they're doing extra testing because they found something. Either way, our lives will go on but it will be nice to have some questions resolved and know what our next move will be.
I can't thank you enough for all your prayers. We feel them lifting us up daily. We're so blessed to have so many friends and family praying for us and little T. You're in our thoughts and prayers daily as well. We're so thankful for you.
I have found encouragement this last week through:
Psalm 118
I called to the Lord in my distress;
He answered and freed me.
The Lord is at my side; I do not fear.
What can man do against me?
The Lord is at my side as my helper:
I shall look down on my foes.
Rv 2:10
Do not be afraid of anything that you are going to suffer.
Psalm 27
There is one thing I ask of the Lord,
For this I long,
to live in the house of the Lord,
all the days of my life,
to savor the sweetness of the Lord,
to behold his temple.
The Gospel according to Matthew from this past weekend.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life ... Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself."
Psalm 62
With God is my safety and my glory,
he is the rock of my strength; my refuge is in God.
Trust in him at all times, O my people!
Pour out your hearts before him.
Rest in God alone, my soul
4 comments:
AMEN! And may I add the thoughts of John Cardinal Newman when he expressed the Spirit of Trust in the following words: "God has created me to do Him some definite service; He has committed some work to me which He has not committed to another. I have my mission--I may never know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next. I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. He has not created me for naught. I shall do good. I shall do His work. I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place while not intending it--if I do but keep His commandments. Whatever, wherever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him; in perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him; if I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him. He does nothing in vain. He knows what He is about. He may take away my friends, He may throw me among strangers, He may make me feel desolate, make my spirits sink, hide my future from me--still He knows what He is about. Therefore, I will Trust in Him".
I think of you, Rob and Kristi, when I contemplate these words, and then again, I think of our little sweet Thomas--these words may be of him. Love and prayers,
Mom
My sisters and I have been praying and wondering about Thomas. Please be assured of our prayers, love, and hope regarding whatever God has planned for the beauty of Thomas' life. I wish I could hold him.
Kristi & Rob,
We're praying for the results for Thomas's tests. But regardless of the test results, Thomas is a blessed little boy to have you guys as parents. He will have so much love in his life with such amazing parents and the added blessing of siblings.
Lots of love and prayers. Meg & Paul
ps. his hair ROCKS!!
Kristi-
You have such a beautiful family! Please know that we are praying for your entire family. God bless you and Rob!
Post a Comment