You are pure joy mixed with sass, drama, attitude and complete silliness!!! You are coming into your own little personality and most definitely can hold your own! You understand everything we say and communicate with some words, big sounds, lots of expression and hand and entire body gestures. It cracks us up and you like it that way!
You have the sweetest smile
You're in on the latest fashionAttitude. (I'll get in my seat myself mom.)
I will always know when the timer has expired because you alarmingly yell, "BEEEEEP, BEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEP" while running to the hot pad drawer to put on the mittens. I love it every time! Don't stop!


I think I might start calling you "cheesy-cheese ball" because you are getting real good at putting that extra cheese on all your hamming-it-up!
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear, "MOMMA PHONE!" whenever I get a msg or a phone call. I don't know how I miss calls anymore with my one personal phone alarm running around.
And again, miss Bella, we all know when Daddy arrives with the "alarm-bell(a)" sounding, "Dada, home!!!!" Truly, this never gets old.
You tend to yell things over and over till someone responds to you. Then you're very, very satisfied when acknowledged. You are as darling as you are loud! And that's saying something!

I think I might start calling you "cheesy-cheese ball" because you are getting real good at putting that extra cheese on all your hamming-it-up!
You are so sweet with Thomas, always giving him kisses. You look up to your big brother and big sister. You love being one of the older ones now too. You love to cuddle and will frequently come up to me just to give and receive a hug and a kiss. Then, back to play you go.
You will sit for a good long while reading your little books, pointing to all the animals and making their noises. You love to dance. You love your dolls.
You love anything sweet and will shove all the food, on your plate, in your mouth just to get dessert. You will not eat your chicken but will eat all the Ranch I give you to dip it in... and then ask for more Ranch.
You'll walk around for a good part of the day with the play phone to your ear and a baby in your arm. You love to color at the table while we're working on school and a lot of times you try to push Grace out of her school desk so you can sit there and do your own work.
You absolutely love to be outside. You love seeing the birds and planes, hearing the dogs and running around. You love the playground and slides. You love to play tag and jump.
You attempt to make the sign of the cross and always bow your head when we pray together.
You enjoy getting your toe nails and finger nails painted with Grace and I. All the while, making sure we don't miss one little chubby toe or one little sausage finger.
Words can't express our love for you. You are our favorite Isabella Joy in the whole wide world.

No comments:
Post a Comment