Please don't ever stop smiling. You have the best smile. You are one of the most happy little boys I've ever met. I love your happiness, it's contagious.
You also love to play alone, in your own little world, whispering to yourself and your toys. When you're done you'll come and tell us all about it. We love listening to you. You have so much to say.
Your favorite thing to do these days is cut paper with your scissors! You can make anything form a simple piece of paper! You have a GREAT imagination! Here's you and daddy with your king's crown.
You love your little Brother sooooo much. You often jump up on my lap or on the couch next to me while I'm feeding Thomas just to give him a kiss or to feel his hair or play with his toes. You admire him and talk about all his little features. When your new cousin, Nathan, came to visit you were happy to get a picture with just the boys!

You will run up to me every-so-often to tell me that you lost something and that St. Anthony helped you find it.
You enjoy apples, avocados, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Cheetos and every time you put a cheeto on your head, laugh and say "cheeto-head." (I think you got that from Grampa Sand, who at one point in time called Bella a "cheeto-head" because she got the cheese from the cheeto in her hair. You must have really thought it was funny because it has stuck with you for over a year now.) One time we were making a chocolate cake together and you wanted a "french" (taste) of the cake batter. I wondered out loud if you would still want to eat your supper if I let you try this batter. You replied so genuinely with a smile, "Mom, I always love everything you make."
You love your little Brother sooooo much. You often jump up on my lap or on the couch next to me while I'm feeding Thomas just to give him a kiss or to feel his hair or play with his toes. You admire him and talk about all his little features. When your new cousin, Nathan, came to visit you were happy to get a picture with just the boys!
You will run up to me every-so-often to tell me that you lost something and that St. Anthony helped you find it.
Your new phrase is, "Mom, you know better than that."
Dad took you fishing last weekend and you had the time of your life. You think your new spider man fishing pole is the coolest and have slept with the tackle box you got with it ever since you went fishing. At first you were scared to touch the worm but were very brave and put the escapee worm back in the can. You enjoyed casting your line and dad said you would sit there patiently and wait with a gigantic smile on your face. (that smile we love so much.)
You enjoy a little school during the day. You write/draw with your right and left hand.
You love to dig in the yard with your trucks and shovels. You are always willing to help me with the laundry and the dishes. You love water and pouring things into water. You love to ride your bike and can go really, really fast. You love fire trucks and can't wait for the next "fire engine week" here on base. You enjoy sitting and reading books with mom and dad and will also let Grace read to you.
You enjoy a little school during the day. You write/draw with your right and left hand.
You love to dig in the yard with your trucks and shovels. You are always willing to help me with the laundry and the dishes. You love water and pouring things into water. You love to ride your bike and can go really, really fast. You love fire trucks and can't wait for the next "fire engine week" here on base. You enjoy sitting and reading books with mom and dad and will also let Grace read to you.
You enjoy apples, avocados, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Cheetos and every time you put a cheeto on your head, laugh and say "cheeto-head." (I think you got that from Grampa Sand, who at one point in time called Bella a "cheeto-head" because she got the cheese from the cheeto in her hair. You must have really thought it was funny because it has stuck with you for over a year now.) One time we were making a chocolate cake together and you wanted a "french" (taste) of the cake batter. I wondered out loud if you would still want to eat your supper if I let you try this batter. You replied so genuinely with a smile, "Mom, I always love everything you make."
You will pray the Our Father, Hail Mary and Guardian Angel prayers with me. If you don't know a prayer, you'll kneel with me in silence. After it's over you say, "I prayed it in my head, mom"
You can say the pledge of allegiance and always end with "... justice for all, for the born and the unborn."
You love piggyback rides, and wrestling. You are completely attached to your "doggy blanket" and love when I tuck you in at night with it. You came up the idea of attaching your flashlight to the top bunk so you could look at your books at night before falling asleep. You did it yourself and proudly showed dad and I.
Anthony, there's so much more. I could go on for hours about you and all the we see in you and love about you. Just the way you talk makes us smile!
God made you perfectly, He loves you perfectly.
We love you more than our words can express. You are our favorite Anthony Wayne in the whole wide world.

No comments:
Post a Comment