I think many can relate to that hour between 4:30pm and 5:30/6pm. Supper's not quite ready, Daddy's not quite home and the kids have turned into something other than themselves! When I'm cooking, I have to focus or something will burn, boil over, or be missing an ingredient. One day, when nothing seemed to be working, I said to the kids, "Hey, lets put on some music." I don't know why but what I came up with was the Cha Cha slide, even though we have a good amount of Children's CD's. It worked out fine because the kids LOVED it and yes, it got me moving too. This was the best video I could get, it wasn't as good as the first 5 times they listened to it but you get the point. Grace noticed I had set the camera up so she disappeared quickly. They're so funny and it's so fun to watch them dancing and trying to figure out which way to move. We've also pulled out the YMCA and the Hokey Pokey. It's a regular party here, folks!
Grace dancing with the camera. Too bad, it's not longer and in 3-D. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment