Love

Love

Saturday, September 29, 2018

January 2018

Kolbe has captured the hearts of all.  Sweet Bella is such a good big sister.

I still feel clumsy getting around places with another child added into the mix.   Slowly but surely I am feeling more comfortable.  He's sure a gift.
A few weeks old and so strong!

Kolbe loves his black and white pictures












Thomas laughs and laughs at this picture.
Gotta love a good baby yawn.





I think Thomas is struggling with sibling jealousy with Kolbe than with Evi.  I've been trying to give him a little more TLC to help with the adjustment.  This was such a sweet moment till it wasn't...  Always on the guard to protect Kolbe from the strength of the non-gentle Thomas and always trying to love on Thomas and teach him too.



Evelyn loves my heels and a nice dress.  :)



I was able to get away for the annual Homeschool Mom's Retreat at Pro Sanctity in Elk Horn.
I went on a walk, it was a beautiful day in January.   I thought this was such a beautiful little spot.  Crosses are difficult but there is beauty in them when carried with love.  Lord, teach me to carry the daily crosses with love for you and others.

Squishy love.


Bath time!

This was the morning just before Kolbe Martin is Baptized.  The kids and I just finished getting him dressed.  :)
January 20th, 2018
*I need to gather more baptism Pictures!*



Beautiful Birthday girl decorating her beautiful cake!


Kolbe and I hanging out at Grace's VB tourney in Bellevue.


Grace with her completed Science experiment for her Challenge A (7th grade) Class.


Pre Baptism picture.  January 20th, 2018

No comments: