Love

Love

Saturday, September 29, 2018

December 2017 Continued

Kolbe Martin!

Anthony trying on the football helmet that the guy slowly building our deck brought to show the kids. The kids were impressed, I just wanted the nice guy to get back to work!

Sweet infant in a swaddling sheet

Our little lamb

Bella is the perfect angel


Practicing for the Christmas picture while T was at school.  It was so fun. 




Baby at the beauty shop.  
We went to the beauty college to try out a perm.  Grace was patient, we were all patient as we waited! :)  The perm didn't stay and the cut was uneven!  Nonetheless, it was a fun experience.


Christmas picture practice, take 2






I can't get over these legs.

My happy Bella builder


Life with a newborn during Advent/Christmas season is pretty chill. 
He eats, sleeps and smiles.  Life is good.  I'm in love again!  God is so good.
We can't get enough of this boy!


I count 4 rolls



Our final Christmas 2017 picture.

No comments: