Love

Love

Sunday, October 21, 2018

February 2018

Such a beautiful young lady Grace is growing up to be. 12 1/2 years

Nursing Kolbe and being entertained by Evelyn.  Putting tape over the eyes is humorous in her little heart!

It's difficult at times to just sit, rest and relish in the moment.  Praise God for the grace to understand that these times with our babies and even our older children are priceless and even more important than the "to-do" list.

What is more precious and peaceful than a sleeping baby?





A friend knitted this sweet blanket.  It's cozy.  I love watching Kolbe lift his head.

Kolbe sleeps well through the excitement of Grace's VB games,
It's fun to win your VB tournament!  It's even better when the final championship game is a nail biter and you come out on top!  If I remember correctly, I don't think Grace missed a serve all day.  Way to go, Grace!



This Glamour Girl has the best dance moves.


Grace, Bella and I were lucky to be able to attend an Italian Opera at the Orpheum for free!  It was all in Italian with subtitles for us.  It was a fun little night out together. 





Night smiles for Dad.








Kolbe is 2 months!


Thomas' Valentines Box.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


A snowman is a great way to pass the time while waiting at the Doctor's Office. 

Lent 2018 Begins




This was a group picture but I had to zoom into Evelyn.  I love her face so much!  It was an exciting day at the zoo!





She is just darling!  I love you Evelyn!





No comments: