Love

Love

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 years, 3 years & 15 months

Why, children, do you have to grow so fast? I love your profile
I love your folded arms


I love your determination to not smile for me and to constantly turn your head as soon as I press the button.


Our Little professional.
I love your sense of style



Your hair decor. You fixed it special just for the pictures. Great Job!


Grace, a gift from God. That's what you are. I love how you ask what your name means and why we named you Grace even though you already know and have heard the story many times.




Pure Happiness
I ordered him with an extra side of cheese. I've always loved cheese!







The best of friends. I love hearing you talk and giggle together and watching you both play together. It's really, really special.



When you can't decide on a picture, it's best to just post them all....

I could look at the pictures over and over. What a joy you all are and what a joy it will be to have another little one to share all this laughter and love with. You are the best siblings! This baby is very blessed!!




Silly Face pictures are the best.








Playing peek-a-boo


I see you!


Bella loves airplanes, birds, bunnies, sprinklers, dogs (which she grunts at) and I love that chubby pointy little finger that points at all the things she finds amazing!




Sweetness.



Anthony showing off his gum, it's watermelon.





Those eyes just kill me.

1 comment:

salty c-snake said...

awwwwwwww. this is why i love blogs. so fun to catch up with your family!!! love the new pics. anthony is the one who looks so old to me.

the movers just came yesterday. i got internet today. and i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. still much unpacking to do!!

but it was fun to take a moment and catch up with your side of things!! miss your spirit kristi!! i can't read what you write without smiling.