Love

Love

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

just plain silly

Making laundry day fun, ahem, I mean more fun, than it already is! Hahaha!


None of my children have ever climbed in the dryer before... until Bella!


Now look what she started!




I don't even remember now where we were going but Anthony wanted to wear his blue socks and his tennis shoes. Grace thought it looked cute and/or funny and wanted to take a picture. I heard her say, "Anthony, cross your arms, then tilt your head to your shoulder."


Little Miss Bella realized that she can climb on to the chairs and from there get anywhere. (which is why she also tried and succeeded at climbing in the dryer!) My last week has been spent getting her down from heights such as this....

Today I put her in time out for it. (yes, even when she looks soooo cute, as in the above picture!!) She didn't do it again until attempting later in the day. I asked her, "Bella do I need to put you in time out?" She shook her head and said, "uh-uh" (meaning "No" in Bella) yet proceeded herself to the bathroom and sat in the corner. I let her be and she walked back out shortly after. I did not have to keep her away from the chairs, table, counter or computer desk after that! Lesson learned... for today anyway!

No comments: