Love

Love

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tid-bits of life

Summer fun! We went and made sand castles on a very hot Texas day.
It was the first time Bella didn't eat sand when we went there. Yay! for learning to not eat sand. Anthony took his Bulldozer/front loader to help with the job.
Our creation of sand! Fun times at the "beach" (or sand volleyball court.:)


Grace wanted me to take a picture of her with momma's high-heels under "Mother Mary." How could I resist?


Robbie and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary. It was so fun! I love each new year and reminiscing over the last years. We have been given such an incredible gift to have such a blessed and beautiful marriage. The graces in the Sacrament are quite a treasure. Thank you Jesus for our love and life together as husband and wife!
Pictured Below:
This is my "are you sure you have us in the picture-face" because all the other pictures were like the one below this one.... :) I had been craving wedding cake for the last few weeks and Robbie surprised me with one. We were cutting it with the knife from our wedding!


Thank you Grace for taking such wonderful photos. :)



We haven't had rain for weeks, it's just hot and humid! So we decided to make our own rain-storm. I love sitting out and watching the kids play and giggle and make up games. They're so funny and creative. Yesterday they ended up singing the "pledge of allegiance" under the rain. Of course, none of the words were correct and they weren't even saying the same words at the same time but their little voices in song are the most beautiful I've heard....ever! :)




16 weeks along! Baby Black is making an appearance! I'm starting to feel better, with nausea here and there. Not too bad! I feel the baby move a little but not as much as with the others. Sometimes I feel concerned but also realize, I'm busier than before so that could also be the reason. I have an appointment tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to. I LOVE HEARING THE HEART BEAT!!!!!

No comments: