Love

Love

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

little loves

Bella's first time in her big-girl car seat. Grace reading to Bella before our trip to Dallas for Mallory's wedding.
There's nothing more fun than a hot, hot day, a sprinkler, a pool and some really cute kids.






Cousin Mallory's wedding in Dallas. Grace quickly found a friend. Her name is Isabella. Grace and Isabella played all night long and both loved the fact that Isabella and Bella (Isabella) had the same name. I heard about it a few times! :)

Kids dancing with Alan and Vicki.


Bella excitement as the music plays. She gets that from her Mom. I'm pretty sure I make that face too. :)

4 Generations!


Grace's Graduation from Pre-K


Receiving her certificate from her teacher.


Anthony trying to sit still through it.


Momma and Bella dancing with a rose upon Grace's request. She is the photographer. there were videos too... but I opted to not post those ones. :)
This is of Bella smelling the Rose. She was so cute, giggling, every time I put it to her nose.
Dancing... tango? not really, just trying to be funny. Grace said, "good one mom!"


Anthony's 3rd Birthday cake!! His request was a blue baseball cake. I did my best!
We topped it with Cars Candles. He was very pleased! Around the side of the cake we Wrote, "Happy Birthday Anthony"
Grace made him a birthday poster.


Anthony and Bella and his all blue birthday decor! :) Blue or "darkish bluish" is his FAVORITE color!!

Happy Birthday sweet Anthony!! We love you more than words can say. We can't believe how you've grown so quickly. You are truly a gift that has been given to us from above and we thank God for everyday we get to spend with you.

No comments: