Little does Grace know she'll have a real baby to take care of soon... a baby brother or sister:) I can't wait to hear what it is!!!
Dear Grace,r./l;[-\=\\o]jipup-olo[ m;mj-[j8-o0i8Love, Thomas
As TJ's mom I think I should clarify his message. He was just asking Grace when her baby brother (??) :o) is supposed to arrive? Any day now, right? We can't wait to hear the good news!We miss you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Little does Grace know she'll have a real baby to take care of soon... a baby brother or sister:) I can't wait to hear what it is!!!
Dear Grace,
r./l;[-\
=\\o]
jipup-olo[ m;mj-[j8-o0i8
Love, Thomas
As TJ's mom I think I should clarify his message. He was just asking Grace when her baby brother (??) :o) is supposed to arrive? Any day now, right? We can't wait to hear the good news!
We miss you!
Post a Comment