http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYcNXV9M10E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCzTmk-84E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNH0a_AyU0
We went to a baseball game on sunday which was sooo much fun! They had this big slide and the jumping balloon! It was a beautiful night out!!
6 comments:
Grace is quite a jumper! I also think Robbie was having more fun on that slide than Grace:)
Hi Kristi and Rob,
I simply love all the videos and the pictures!! I can't wait till I see you all again. Counting the days--only 37 more! Grace is so cute and I can't wait to kiss those cheeks and get one of her wonderful hugs! Grandma's on her way--get ready!!!
Hi Rob & Kristi!
I'm a friend of your mom's! Our daughter, Cassie, is expecting their first baby on Sunday, so needless to say, we're EXCITED! I'm going to forward your link to her & suggest she do something like you've done as she lives in Los Angeles, and that's TOO FAR from Omaha! Your mother is precious to me and she loves her growing family SO MUCH!
Claudia in Omaha
HI,
Thanks for sharing pictures of your life. That is so cool. Grace is a sweetie pie and her parents are great and providing music for the chicken dance.
Love ya,
Aunt Jane
If they ever have american idol for husband and wife duos, Rob and I could totally take the stage for the chicken dance! :)
Post a Comment