Welcome to our home kitty, would you like to see my balloon?
I sure like you kittySorry kitty, Mom says no. Apparently, she doesn't love you like I do.
(The story of a cat... We leave for 9 weeks and come back to a little kitty who made a home in our backyard. Grace loved it (although I wouldn't let her go out when it was there...). In AZ no one will pick up stray cats so Rob just sprayed it with H2O a few times. We haven't seen it since, thankfully, and the poop has been all cleaned up (gag). Everyday since, at the dinner table, we hear "Where kitty go?" At which we respond, "where did the kitty go?" Grace, in reply says "Kitty go bye bye, Kitty go home." ... EVERY DAY!!! I wonder when that will end???)


2 comments:
Robbie sprayed the cat with water!!! How dare he! Now Grace will always wonder about where the cat went... you'll be the one paying for the therapy:) Ha!
Love,
your cat loving cousin Amber!
She's still asking about the cat too.... :)
Post a Comment