Hey Rob and Kristi....I have watched the video about 100 times!! That's what Grandmas do, right? It is such a hoot!! Loved it--send more! Love, Mom Sand
I'm just figuring this thing out. I guess I put my comment on the wrong picture. The chicken dance comment is up towards the top somewhere. Teach Grace to say, "Great-Aunt Jane is my favorite". :) Love ya, Jane
5 comments:
She is such a cutie... get the chicken dance song downloaded and do another video, it will be a hoot!
Amber:)
hey great idea!!
Hey Rob and Kristi....I have watched the video about 100 times!! That's what Grandmas do, right? It is such a hoot!! Loved it--send more! Love, Mom Sand
I'm just figuring this thing out. I guess I put my comment on the wrong picture. The chicken dance comment is up towards the top somewhere. Teach Grace to say, "Great-Aunt Jane is my favorite". :)
Love ya,
Jane
Oh Jane, she's been saying that since she was born! I think this new baby already knows it too. :)
Post a Comment