Happy Easter!
I apologize in the delay for writing a response for Thomas. He is doing really well. Recovery has been a breeze and all his procedures and tests went really well. The people at Childrens are fantastic!! Thomas was under Anesthesia for 5 hours total and came out of it just fine. I can't go through everything right now because I need to get ready for Mass but I didn't want to wait a day longer to write. Your prayers have covered him again and carried him through (and me too!) and we are incredibly grateful. Our biggest news is that his heart hasn't enlarged anymore and the cardiologist said Thomas could probably wait till he was 4-5 for heart surgery! What an answer to our prayer! And what a difference from last year when the Cardiologist in texas wanted to do surgery ASAP because the left side was enlarging! Alleluia, Praise the Lord!
The eye surgery was successful also, he hasn't had any complications and we think he's seeing with both eyes now instead of one. I need to get going, kids are coming up now asking a lot of questions and needing assistance. My goal is to write and post pics this week! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Have a joyful 2nd Sunday in Easter!!
You are in our prayers,
Kristi
No comments:
Post a Comment