Love

Love

Friday, January 11, 2013

If you don't mind me asking.....

Hello family and friends!  I know it's been a long time since I have written here.  my goal is to write down memories for robbie, myself and our kids but lately that hasn't been the case.  I hope to start writing again soon. It will have to be when the time is right, I guess!  Right now I feel it is important to share this post with you because I couldn't say it any better myself.  Plus, I love this blog in general.  Lindsay's post is regarding my nephew John-Paul, Robbie's sister's son.  They have done everything they can for their sweet boy.  They have been very dedicated to finding out what works best for him.  They have had success in a lot of ways.  I know that they wouldn't ask for this if they weren't sure it would benefit JP.  If you could read, My Child, I love you and prayerfully consider donating that would be wonderful.  If you can not spend the money at this time, I know prayers are ALWAYS worth a million $$ and then some. 
Thank you!

here's a direct link for a donation if you don't want to read the other blog posting. 

donate $25 to help!

No comments: