Love

Love

Saturday, September 01, 2012

until next time...

It's been so long since I've been on this blog that I forgot the damage I had done to my layout during a random evening, months ago, after kids were in bed, hubby was out of town and I was avoiding house work.  A lot has happened since then and I will never be able to capture it on this blog but I will do my best. 

For today though, I don't even know why I pulled this up but as soon as I did, Bella popped around the corner and yelled, "BOO!" (morning ritual in the Black household).  After her daily "boo," she said, "get up and get me my bagel."  Instead I served her up a good slice of "remember your manners" and "can you repeat your request politely?! because that tone and demand will not fly in this house sister!" 
So now, a cup of coffee, another "Boo!" from Grace, a bagel and chocolate milk for Bella later, I'm sitting back down here.... now being asked for "another bagel with butter, please"  and listening to all the thoughts under the sun from Grace.  Hearing your thoughts, Grace, and cares are my favorite and I never want to take them for granted so with that I better not even try and write this morning.  I want to cherish these moments with my girls and of teaching politeness and manners and what being a good, active listener looks like. 

I hope to write of our adventures soon.  God has given us many!

No comments: