Love

Love

Thursday, April 12, 2012

March

My friend Liz to the kids out one day to Jump for Joy!  
I was and am so thankful for that afternoon!




Add caption

The kids are waiting for our school friends to come over
They love meeting up with them and
they love their "tutor" too!



Grace's adult tooth is coming in and she
wanted to get a picture before she lost her
"toothless smile!"

I turned 30 and the world did not end!



beautiful flowers from my wonderful sister-in-law!

my love and I in Dallas!


Bestie!



hanging out in our hotel the night before our big race!


Race day at the Dallas Rock N Roll half marathon!





I look happy but sooo hurting!  I seriously struggled from
mile 5-13.1!  While Mary ran with a pep in her step
and Robbie was feeling so good through out it all!
They were amazing and kept me going!


At one point Mary and Robbie were ahead a few steps, running and chatting with each other!  I'm telling you, it was the best moment and even though I was hurting that was the funnest thing to see.  It made me so happy!  One of my oldest and best friends and my best friend and husband together!  The whole run was great, I would sooo do it again in a heart beat!

taking a picture with the last band of the run!


legs on fire!!  but we made it to twelve and on to the end!

woohoo!  



finished!  

beer is good!


The book depository in Dallas



the grassy knoll




Our hotel in Dallas!  

Napkins my mom gave me for my bday,
thanks mom!

No comments: