I don't know how well the sound is on this because of Oklahoma blowing- aka the Texas wind, the air force flying their planes during my video (rude) and Thomas blowing raspberries (cute) but Anthony is explaining their Easter bunny trap to me. Meanwhile, Bella is trying desperately to get AW to pose for the camera with her. (you'll see their little spat, no editing here) You can see her posing in one of the pics from the April posts. I wish you could have been there that day to see this all in action. It was unbelievably funny in so many ways that I can't even express it all! and that agonizes me!! I want you to know how funny it really was! :)
I couldn't upload it to blogger so I had to go through You Tube:
We all love watching Thomas. He works so hard and he doesn't give up!
His therapist is working with him here to help him learn to stand on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment