Love

Love

Monday, March 26, 2012

our littles loving life

Valentines Day Celebration!
Grace made Anthony a sucker-butterfly valentine.
Anthony enjoyed it! 

Wanting to be in on the picture taking, Grace stands in
behind Anthony with her Valentine's "kids wine" glass.
Bella eating fun dip while not having any fun

Bella is enjoying her heart pizza and heart brownie.
Showing off her beautiful nails from the Nebel family!
 Random Pictures!
Enjoying the spring weather,
Grace has some quiet reading time outside

Bella enjoys quiet reading inside while
the other kids are working on school!


 Days of appointments in Dallas = Hotel fun!
Movie and popcorn after swimming!


settling down and getting cozy!

Daddy had to go back to the big D for Thomas
so the kids and I packed in the white kia to
go to Grace's gymnastics!
What a fun time this was!!  We all
had a blast with the windows down and
the wind in our face!


Thomas lets Grace feed him for the first time!

Grace's picture of the Lusitania and German U-boats
from our little history lesson from WW1
 I love the detail they put on their boats!  They thought this up on their own, I didn't even request a picture!
Anthony's picture from our WW1 history lesson

Smile Bella!  

Our Lenten Cross
Our Goal is to have it filled with flowers at Easter!
Each flower represents a prayer, a fast or almsgiving.
I give the kids flowers as I see fit to put on the cross.
It has been going great and at Easter I'll post a new pic!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kids' wine!! lol, love it...and especially love how Bella is always trying to be such a stinker...can't wait to see that kid again! Gotta love homeschooling right? Those Lusitania pics are awesome! Big T is really getting BIG! Such a sweet pic of him and Gracie-Lou. Also love the Lenten Cross - such a neat idea. Love and miss y'all, as always!
-Marie