Hi Kristi, I'm not if you remember me, Lynnette (Doty) Oberg, but Jason and I wanted to extend our heartfelt thoughts and prayers in your direction. Your blog was shared with us last month and since reading about your precious Thomas, we wanted to let you know that we are reaching out to Blessed Chiara, a very recent and young soon-to-be saint for Thomas' miracle. We feel that this could be her way to sainthood and Thomas' way to healing. We have included her in our family's nightly litany of saints and will continue to pray for Thomas to have the miracle we all want for him. Blessings to you! Lynnette
P.s. We are in Omaha and would love to help in any way when you get here!
1 comment:
Hi Kristi,
I'm not if you remember me, Lynnette (Doty) Oberg, but Jason and I wanted to extend our heartfelt thoughts and prayers in your direction. Your blog was shared with us last month and since reading about your precious Thomas, we wanted to let you know that we are reaching out to Blessed Chiara, a very recent and young soon-to-be saint for Thomas' miracle. We feel that this could be her way to sainthood and Thomas' way to healing. We have included her in our family's nightly litany of saints and will continue to pray for Thomas to have the miracle we all want for him.
Blessings to you!
Lynnette
P.s. We are in Omaha and would love to help in any way when you get here!
Post a Comment