Time has moved quickly since I last poured my heart out to you during my blog therapy session. After pressing "publish" with my mouse it was as if I let everything go, I gave it over to you and God. My heart and my shoulders felt a little lighter. But I had no idea how much lighter I could feel and how my heart could be transformed from sorrow to peace and trust. I've been able to see a greater perspective than just my narrow one. Your emails, your comments, your calls, your care and understanding, your in site and advice and most of all your prayers were, and continue to be, so helpful. They continue to uplift me, help me to stay focused on Him and to trust in Him. To be at peace and continue on the journey God has lead us on. I've been thinking a lot about Christ and His cross and am thankful to have the opportunity to bind my sorrows or sufferings to Him. I have tried to offer up these times and will continue to pray for your intentions as well. When struggling, one thing that has helped is knowing that this sorrow or suffering is not in vain. It is for his greater glory and for your intentions. You're prayers and offerings helped this emotion-filled and tired mother when she needed it most. Thank you really isn't enough for the friendship, love and support you have shown and my words are just not good enough for how I really feel. I am so thankful for everyone and for every one's prayers. Thomas is on his Journey and God is right with him and God will hear our prayers. He has started already.
We haven't heard from the doctor yet and as of now, we are in no rush too! praying for his heart to stay strong and to push off the surgery till at least we get to NE. Planning to look into all our options for him!
He's doing really well, as are all the kids! I have some great pics, videos and stories I can't wait to share but I better go for now! Rob's been out in the garage picking up and jumping our van with his little white KIA! I had no idea leaving the fan on would kill the battery! I'm thinking it was worth it though. If I would have turned it off Bella would have woken up after just falling asleep and I got a lot of peaceful things done during that quiet time! ....yup, well worth it!
Peace,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment