Love

Love

Friday, February 03, 2012

Meanwhile....

While T was in the Hospital, G, A and B got to
spend some time with just Mom or Dad...

Taking the picture herself....
showing us that she lost her two front teeth



With the weather being gorgeous outside, we get to go to the park.  We took popcorn and juice for snacks.








For the first time, Bella got to ride
her scooter to the park.  As usual, she shows her
happiness in unusual ways.


 We also had a fun time playing, Davy Crockett, Indians and angry dancer princess....



 I think the goal of the game was to make angry dancer princess smile....

 Mission accomplished.  Well done Davy and Indian girl!


Davy Crockett meet Coal Miner meet Rain-Puddle-Jumper



Grace drew a picture of Thomas and I while we were at the Hospital.
It's of Thomas in his high chair and I am feeding him.
The detail of this picture was awesome.
My favorite was that she has me crossing my legs.
She told Rob, "haven't you noticed?  Mom always crosses
her legs when she feeds Thomas!"
We received an incredible Christmas package in the mail.
Perfect timing, I might add!
This is AW using his sling shot to shoot paper wads across the room.
He kept the paper wads in a little pocket in his
awesome "All Blacks" hat!

Grace and I made a flower crown for her head
from real flowers that she and Dad and bought for me!

This is Bella's new favorite head band.  I glued
a rose from an old broken hair pin to a non-used head band.
awesome.
I also bought stretchy head bands for my hair
which Bell has turned into a belt that she wears with everything.
again, awesome. 

Thank God for our little ones!    

No comments: