Love

Love

Saturday, September 10, 2011

July-August

Of course you need feathers to fly....



and goggles to mow the yard...


**************************************************
Showing of clothes sent by Grandma, very cute!
















*******************************************

Watermelon please!!













*********************************
Sweet Smile



Best Brothers!







****************************
Bella's Achy, breaky ankle... x-rays showed not breaky, just very achy for about 2 1/2 weeks! This is how she handled the pain and fell in love with watching movies.












************************************************

Anthony and Our Lady of Lourdes playing monster trucks together:



******************************
Best friends!


******************************************
Daddy Spent a week in Rhode Island and brought home sea shells!



The kids were thankful to have daddy home for a number of reasons but one was to finally have a real game of chess. Mom just doesn't know what she's doing.


************************************
"planking"







********************************************************

When you feel like this...2-3times/week for me(:


It helps to 1) pray and 2) get silly (with those you love, if possible):







































**************************************************

Mom's trip to Lincoln! Good friends, good family, good times!


Alia and I met up in the airport in Omaha, so glad to see her!!



this picture (below) I took for my husband to let him know he was there with us in my heart. I got this Boulevard Wheat beer and toasted to him. I thought it was pretty good that I remembered the orange slice. Upon seeing the picture, I was informed that it's lemon that goes with Boulevard... next time I'm staying with Bud light. You can't go wrong with Bud Light!


Good, good friends from high school. Brothers, Scott and Chris. So glad to see them and hang out!



My very Best friend is getting married! So glad to be able to celebrate her!!





Mary, you are a beautiful person inside and out and you'll be a beautiful bride too!!





Our Moms!! Best Moms ever and beautiful too! (Way to go Momma, double-fist'n it!)



No comments: