Love

Love

Saturday, September 10, 2011

August into September

After a gazillion days (ok only 80) of triple digit temperatures, we decided on doing a campfire inside. Also to avoid the wild fires outside! Can't forget to roast our marshmallows






Anthony and Grace love the United states right now and do the USA puzzle frequently. They do a great job working together.




Bella does a great job of making a mess. It's always more fun after Mom just organized to whole darn bench too! (Insert picture of mom pulling out her hair)



Thomas getting up on all fours! He's working everyday on his strength!! We're still working on sitting up but he'll get there in his own time with a little help and cheering on from us!!













2 Zucchini from our "garden" I was proud, I didn't expect anything!


Texas Style Rodeo









Bella Chilling out

First Day of School!! Robbie walked the kids around the block and I greeted them at the door. It was a silly joke since we "home school" but the kids enjoyed waving to their friends as they walked to school too. We all laughed about it and enjoyed our first day of school together!








Celebrating Grace's Baptismal day!





Sweet Thomas after his MRI. He tolerated the Anesthetic very well. He was a little puffy afterward from the IV fluids and his throat a little scratchy from the tube. The first thing he did when he saw me was give me a huge smile. I love you too, Thomas! SOOOO MUCH!!

*That is Bella's hand on his chest. She was all over him with hugs and kisses.




We went from 100* to 70* overnight. Anthony got his scarf and didn't take it off. "It's winter, Mom" he would say over and over....
Grace is in love with horses and talks about them daily. She's so sweet

I love him





Roller Skating night out!

All the kids did great!


Anthony kept practicing by the wall over and over then got the hang of it. He was going in circles around the ring, falling then getting back up again!













Katie, Robbie's sister came for a visit!! Thank you for coming Katie!

Awesome skates!









I don't actually have a picture of Robbie wiping out and he didn't actually wipe out in this picture (below) but it was the closest picture I had that could maybe be close to the time he did actually wipe out... Let me explain this to you... Kids are doing ok, Katie is taking a break with Bella and Thomas. So Robbie and I are going to skate around, just the two of us. Awe, so romantic, right?! I take my handsome husband's hand and think about how much I love this moment. I gaze lovingly into my husband's eyes and he looks into mine and says "want to race?" With out blinking we both take off. Of course my husband has speed but does he have finesse? Remember, honey, you have to turn. speed won't get you around those curvy corners, baby. So, of course, I'm not worried when I see I've made it off to a slow start. We make it around the first time as he flies into the wall and I around the finish line (that I drew up in my own mind.) We decide to go around again, just for fun! I'm in the lead making it to the finish line (again!) with a smile on my face, looking back to see him eat my dust, (said in the most affectionate way) I see him pancaking to the floor.


Boom, goes the dynamite!





Anthony got his skill from his momma! ;)




"Bella's View" I gave in and let Bella take a picture with my phone. She takes this one (below) looks at it and says, "awe, good one!"


One time with the camera phone and our little Ray Charles here wont stop asking for it, arms up wiggly fingers and all. She's really working the cute card tonight.







The end, at least until next time!

No comments: