Love

Love

Monday, August 15, 2011

just a note

I told the kids this afternoon that they could watch a short movie. While looking at the movie box of "Sands of Iwo Jima" with John Wayne, Anthony says, "mom, I think this fireman movie is for kids. It doesn't look that scary." I told him that it was an adult movie and that when he was older he could watch it. He was quite for a moment then he said, "'yeah, like when I'm 89 I can watch this movie.... Dad is 89, at least I think dad is 89."

Meanwhile, Thomas has decided he's not interested in eating today. He bites the bottle and pulls his head away. I try to feed him cereal and he keeps his mouth closed shut. I make him smile and try to sneak some in but he caught on and now smiles at me with his tongue on the roof of his mouth! As easy going as he is, when he doesn't want to eat he sure makes it known!!

Say prayers for patience! Thanks!

No comments: