I do not want to forget:
During bath time Anthony shouts from the tub, "hey Mom! My hands are clean, I just washed them!" Then under his breath he says, "just like Pontius Pilot"
Tonight Anthony caught, in his bare hands, 3 flies that were in our house (at separate times). After each catch, he would open the door and let the fly go outside. I asked him, "Anthony, are you letting the flies go outside?" He said, "yes and they won't come back because they'll find their mom and dad."
Anthony has been coming up to me lately and confessing things he has done wrongfully. As he walks away, I hear him say to himself, "that's what God wants me to do."
2 comments:
So precious!!! He's one of a kind. I can just hear him and that sweet little voice saying it with all sincerity. I love it Kristi. Thanks for posting! Like you said, you don't want to forget things like that. Love you all and miss you too. Love, Grandma
Pontious Pilot?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment