You love animals and you want a doggy soooo badly. Someday, maybe you'll get one but for now we'll settle on dog sitting our friend's dog. You love Mac with all your heart. While he was here you played and played with him. Then you went to the park with your friends. After a bit you noticed he was laying all alone. You left the park just to come and stay with him. You talked to him softly and patted him gently. I love those moments where I get to watch you with out you knowing. They're very special to me. You are very special to me. Here you are, so proud of our "visual board" for little Thomas. You did a great job coloring in the shapes and black squares. My favorite part was spending time with you and listening to all that was on your mind at the time. I love our little moments, just the two of us. I love sitting there listening while you chat away about whatever comes to mind. You are a true joy!
Here you are ready to perform your poem for the week. I think it was "The moon" by Robert Louis Stevenson. You had taped your coloring on the wall for decoration, for us all to see and enjoy your beautiful coloring. Your sweetness makes my heart melt.
When everyone is "too busy" to play Sorry with you, you call upon your friends who are never to busy to play with you. This is by far your favorite game of the month and a half. There hasn't been a day that goes by when you don't play it. I'm thankful for the times when you move my game pieces because I'm feeding Thomas and can't move them myself. You have great insight on what the best move would be and are willing to share this knowledge with those you are playing with. You're very thoughtful. :)
Here you are with your friend Zeke. You both enjoyed the snow day and played outside for a good long while!
You have excelled at reading my dear. Everyday, I love watching you as you grab books and sit on the couch and read with this intent look on your face. Sometimes you even invite Bella to sit with you and you read to her. Here, you wanted to make a sentence for me and see if I could come up with the answer. It made me laugh and I thought it was very creative of you. You spent a lot of time finding the letters and making them into words to create the sentence and the answer. You are darling!
February 22, 2011. This day you woke up with your first loose tooth. You were bursting with excitement!! We took the picture to mark this great event! You are losing your baby teeth.
February 22, 2011. This day you woke up with your first loose tooth. You were bursting with excitement!! We took the picture to mark this great event! You are losing your baby teeth. Everyday, you show me how it's a little more loose than before. It hurts a little when you bite into somethings but you don't complain, you just explain to Anthony how you need to chew with the side teeth because your tooth in front is loose.
I've written a lot about you so far but my darling, I feel like these words are only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more about you that makes you, you! The you that we love. You are a fantastic big sister. We love watching you with your younger siblings. You are a leader, a nurturer, a big helper, a thinker and a joker. You also love to laugh and often get a kick out of your siblings and thus far, your mom and dad too. :)
I better go now, you've been wanting me to play horsey with you and Anthony. I don't want to waste another minute saying "Hold on, I'm almost done." Here I come to live the moments with you!!
I love you Grace Therese.

No comments:
Post a Comment