Love

Love

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Here is the first time Bella is asserting her rights to dress herself. This is as far as she got but still didn't want the help... until about an hour later. Then she got tired of the shirt hanging around her neck.
Preparing for Lent

This picture needs no words.
Momma's 29. Anthony is patiently waiting to eat that cookie!
The light is almost blinding!
This happens to the kids when I'm feeding Thomas... Actually they keep me entertained with their made up plays, eye-spy games and books to read. This was one of their delightful plays, I think they were hyenas. (Don't ask me!)
Going fishing with dad! When they got home, Grace proclaimed, "this was the best day of my life!"
Bella insisted on me taking her picture and I couldn't resist
School outside, doesn't get any better!
I wanted to get a picture of Anthony with all his St Patrick's day Tattoos, but in every picture he wasn't smiling. So I asked him to think of something that makes him really happy, he got a big smile on his face and said, "a hug from momma!" (scoop my heart up from the ground because it just melted all over!)
All business
I love this picture! Bella secretly loves and adores her big brother.
what's this picture you ask? Oh, just a little flower pot of Anthony's that I ran over with my car. Nice.
Painting caterpillars

putting on her peacock antennas
Our sweet little bunny we had for a few hours till we set it free once more.




Happy St Patrick's Day!
Smiles to lighten the heart and Brighten your day!





Bella gave in and let me take a shot of her too.
I didn't tell her to strike a pose. This was all Grace.
Daddy and Thomas


2 comments:

Lindsay Boever said...

I love all the pictures. I cannot believe how much Thomas looks older in these pictures. What a sweetheart! You are a wonderful mother. God Bless.

palmfamily said...

Kristi- those pics are too cute. Johannes is sitting on my lap and I have to show him Bella´s sticking-plaster over and over again. "What happened?"... "Why is Bella wearing that?"... "I want to have one, too!" ;-) Oh boy...