Love

Love

Monday, January 31, 2011

overdue pics

I've been wanting to post pictures forever and haven't done it yet. They're from most recent back to Christmas.

Fresh and clean! Flat hair Thomas


getting ready to be submerged into the waters






sitting on the school desk is always fun



awww, smile at mom

It's not uncommon to find someone hanging out with Thomas


sweetness


painting hearts for Valentine's Day





Attempting flat hair after Thomas' bath.....


flat hair rising...



dad and his girls + bunny...


+Anthony = one great picture!




Roses are red, violets are blue, Dad got mom a rose 'cause she was feeling blue too.



home-made hats: this day we felt pirate-y







Bella LOVES to color. I originally got my camera because she was laying on her tummy with her knees bent and feet in the air coloring but by the time I found my camera she sat up. Oh well, still cute!

upside-down day. This is what happens when mom doesn't exercise for weeks at a time. She goes crazy(er). (You can laugh if you want. :) Permission granted.)
everyone caught the fever though.... even dad. It was great!!
***I remember now why this all started and why Dad participated. We were trying to do push ups while in the handstand. Not easy. Grace was the first one to start it by pushing up into her handstand from the headstand. So I said, let me see if I can. No, I could not! Then dad had to try and he was able to do a push up while in the hand stand position. Incredible indeed!





Thomas' beautiful Baptism at Our Lady of Clear Creak Monastery





Grace holding his pure white baptismal gown





Bella waiting it out....









yay, pure clean little soul!







Robbie's uncle Scott, Brother Martin with Thomas



Hanging out at the Abby

This by far is my favorite picture! Apparently, Aunt Marie will only let her niece take her picture! Congrats my dear sister-in-law, you made it on the blog....FOR-EV-ER!!!!!!!

YAY, it's us!

butt in the air. every child does this and it's cute every time. :)


Christmas Morning.....






Anthony surrounds Thomas with his toys b/c he knows Thomas loves to look at them. So thoughtful, I must say!


"Everybody say peas!" the kids really enjoy their peas, frozen.

Every child loves a big box to play in. This one in particular, we made into a helicopter. It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself! Thank you Wayne and Debbie for the gift of the stroller that came in this box. It was fun for all!



The Stroller! It's a good feeling to be able to go through doors with a double stroller. The double jogger is good for running but not for trips to the store.... So this is very exciting to have!

Our family Christmas photos that were meant for our Christmas letters.... obviously we have yet to write any Christmas letters.... so we're making them into Valentine's letters(fingers crossed anyway!). Good thing our red clothing can transfer to Valentine's Day!!








2 comments:

-Marie Thérèse- said...

ARGH! I knew I should've gone through that cameras contents before we left...I don't know how it slipped my mind! Score 1 for Gracie.
p.s. WAY awesome pirate hats!!!

Melissa said...

SO fun to see all of you and catch up. I have been wondering how life with four was treating you and as usual, I am reading about your sweet family in wonder. First of all, it's so good to see all of you. I love the pictures and that sweet family picture with all of you there at the end is the best. Grace is looking like such a little miss and Anthony is growing up so much! Bella doesn't even look like the same kid and you and Robbie are just as handsome a couple as ever. Sweet Thomas' hair kills me and I want you to know that you are all in our prayers. He is as lucky to have you as you are to have him. We love you and will be checking in! XOXOXOX, M