Love

Love

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Feature

His hair-Outta control!!!! Everyone can't get enough of it! :) I had to share these pictures, I couldn't wait another minute!

We've been trying to figure out how to capture Thomas' hair best. You just can't really see it in a photo. Rob came up with the white background idea to capture the all-natural Mohawk he has going on. I think it does a pretty good job. I was doing dishes by the sink when I realized the sun might help me capture his hair from the front. I was happy with this photo. Usually Thomas' hair sticks straight up, not sideways like this. It is a nice wind-blown look though. The night before Robbie tried to come his hair down into a comb-over, after his bath. Obviously, his hair has a mind of it's own and does not stay down-EVER. So this time when it stood straight up, the comb-over ended up making it slant a little.


No comments: