
Grandma and Grandpa Sand came as soon as I called to let them know I was in labor. They spent a few days at our house. It was wonderful because with them here Robbie was able to stay with Thomas and I in the hospital. The kids loved having them here to play with.

Bella Loves Grandma's pudding desert.



We put up our Christmas tree as soon as advent began. I think it was the most wonderful time putting up the tree. I of course sat there the whole time with Thomas nursing and didn't help one bit. Grace and Anthony helped the most this year. I can't believe how big they are getting. I just sat there watching them and their proud faces helping daddy with the tree. I love this picture because it shows all four kids. Amazing!!



Their proud faces.

Sweet Thomas. Born November 26th 2010. 7lbs 12oz, 19.5in. (Birth Story to come)
Thomas Harrison Black


I don't know if you can read the picture Grace made for him to help his eyes focus on the black and white. It says "I love you baby. Love, Grace"














3 comments:
Kristi, I'm so glad to see pics of Thomas!! He is so precious. He has so much dark hair, quite different than the other 3. Kaiyah got sick today so as soon as I'm able I am coming to hold that sweet new baby of yours!!
Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you and your beautiful family! What a handsome little guy!!!
Congratulations Black family! What a beautiful blessing! Happy Advent and a Blessed Christmas
Post a Comment