Love

Love

Monday, September 27, 2010

September

Gettin' Corny



( I didn't realize Anthony was shirtless at the dinner table until after I took this picture. He does have his swimsuite on though.... Rob was gone TDY that week. That could explain why he's shirtless!)




The Falls











Montgomery, AL Zoo...Feeding the Giraffes
The kids had no fear of the enormous toungues. Even Bella got in on the action.






Upclose and personal
Sunday at the lake




















(we love this picture!!)







Hey Baby!
To my surprise I was 31 weeks, last Sunday, and not 30!! What a joy to find out I am a week closer than I thought!


If I had more time to write I would but I'll have to save my September thoughts, stories from our trip and the delight (and a few tears...from me) from the beginning of our school here at home. ;)
Much love and prayers!!

No comments: