Wow, look at that fire burnin'! Must be A LOT of candles on that cookie!
The face Bella gives us most of the time is this:

and boy, is she CUTE!

Nothing like a good movie, popcorn and "tea" for a surprise in the afternoon!

Anthony's yellow ladybug. He was so happy it was staying with him for so long and not flying away. I then realized that Anthony had ripped the wings off the poor bug while capturing him.

Easter egg coloring

Easter morning

Nothing like rabbit for breakfast
No, Anthony hasn't lost any teeth in this picture. They're just covered in Chocolate!
Gracie holding Baby James during our trip to NE. He's so sweet!
Bella's FAVORITE place to play. If I would let her she'd be there all day long. No joke.

On our way to German Fest in Muenster, TX. Anthony's shoe was untied and we had a bit further to walk. Grace said cheerfully, "I'll tie your shoe for you Anthony!" I could not resist a picture of this priceless moment!!



Riding the American rides at German Fest.


Bella walked a long fences all day and when we got home that night she took her first steps!!

Grace's first bus ride and field trip


At the firehouse, they got to spray a fire hose!


All three munchkins eating Momma's oatmeal lemon cookies. YUM!
And she's sceptical.
What have I become??How does one sleep between a bed and a bed rail?
Well, if you place your hand under your cheek, like so, it's really quite comfortable!

Shakespeare park in AL. Beautiful park, beautiful spring evening and the cutest little ducklings you will ever see!!

I'm pretty sure this is Anthony's Job: Chasing birds/ducks/squirrels.... and saying boo really loud. We'll even be in the car and he'll see a bird outside the window, doesn't matter if it's one or twenty and he'll say, "mom stop, I really need to go and chase that bird." As I keep driving and try to explain to him why now is not a good time, he says, "mom stop, I forgot to go chase that bird!"
We went to the track one day while in AL. In the middle of the track there was a big field, filled with birds. I kid you not, Anthony chased the birds from one side to the next. He'd run down to one end saying boo and the birds would fly to the opposite end. Continue that part of the story at least 20 times in 80* weather. That's how serious he takes his bird chasing.










1 comment:
I love the German Fest ;-) God bless from Germany, Nicole and fam
Post a Comment