Love

Love

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Live

Grace was instructing Anthony how to perform "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." I couldn't get my camera out fast enough. The songs change quickly from one to the next. Grace was pretending the songs were coming from the computer. That's why she went back to the computer. She was putting the next song on. I love pretend play. It's consumes much of our little girl's day... and mine too. :)

Explanation of the next two videos...

What Anthony is singing here is, Dance of the Cucumber, a Veggie Tales silly song. The part he is singing goes like this:

.... Stop the music, what do you mean I can't dance? I can dance! What about Uncle Louie's Polka party? Didn't you see me at Uncle Louie's polka party? ....

The part is said by Bob, the tomato, but Anthony thinks Larry the cucumber says it. So this is what I got on tape. I love how he says, "poky party." This captures perfectly how Anthony speaks. His facial expressions, his giggles, his voice, the whole kit and caboodle. I have laughed over and over at these videos and I'm so happy he let me video tape him! Grace usually shuns me when I pull out the video camera. Silly girl!

I put two videos of pretty much the same content on here but I love them both so much. Sometimes I just want to eat him up he's so sweet and happy!

2 comments:

Mary Sand said...

Kristi--these are a hoot! I watched them over and over. No dull moment at your house--great times though, huh? Yikes--guess Anthony got a hair cut :) He wanted to look like daddy, right? He succeeded-quite handsome fellow! I loved your story about Grace's braids! Sorry she hurt your feelings, but I felt pretty good. Ha, ha! I simply love your blog--thanks for sharing such happy times. It is wonderful that you are writing these memories down, because all to soon, they are forgotten. Love you! Mom

Gramma Sand said...

Kristi--these are a hoot! I watched them over and over. No dull moment at your house--great times though, huh? Yikes--guess Anthony got a hair cut :) He wanted to look like daddy, right? He succeeded-quite handsome fellow! I loved your story about Grace's braids! Sorry she hurt your feelings, but I felt pretty good. Ha, ha! I simply love your blog--thanks for sharing such happy times. It is wonderful that you are writing these memories down, because all too soon, they are forgotten. Love you! Mom