Straight Shooter...I had made a target on our window and Anthony and I were taking turns shooting at the target. I left the room for about 2 minutes before I heard Anthony calling my name over and over saying, "come look mom!!! MOM!!! come look!!!" This is what I found. :) He cracks me up!

Grace went around taking pictures of all of us one day and these were my favorites. Gotta love parents who are animated for their children right? ;)

I love how Grace gives herself bunny ears.

Sometimes we find ourselves in the oddest of places
Grace stayed on the couch reading the upcoming lessons and their stories after finishing our reading lesson. Wonderful! She's doing a fabulous job and is enjoying reading by herself.
Our queen (of drama) will not leave any hat on her head but apparently the crown, she feels, is very fitting! It stayed on her head a good 15 minutes or so. Probably would have stayed longer if princess Grace didn't come and snag it back.
Our girly-girl day. Grace wanted braids. I thought, "ok, I can do this. I will try and attempt to do a french braid." Which, for those who don't know, My mother did french braids and braids in my hair till I moved away from home. (I was 22) I can not, for the life of me, do a braid in my hair. Soooo here I go, giving it a try for my little girl... My first attempt!!! Pretty darn good, don't you think?!

I thought so! I was very excited about it but when we got in the bath room Grace's shoulders slumped, (something she got from me and I from my mom) and said in her best gloomy voice, "noooo, I don't like it. I just want you to do a regular braid, not a french braid." Feeling a little saddened that she didn't understand my feeling of accomplishment I told her we could do regular braids on both sides but first I wanted a picture (for my sake, of course).
We sat back down to re-do her braids and she says, "I wish Grandma was here. She does much better braids." (jeez kick a person while their down!) We had a nice little talk about politeness and thoughtfulness for another person... :)


1 comment:
Here's what I was looking for! I'm so lame with blogging. I love and miss you and your cute kids! XOXO
Post a Comment