Ohhh!! Kristi, Rob, Grace and Anthony--how beautiful your home looks with the Christmas decorations!! I can imagine how pretty it is at night! I like how you moved your furniture around too. I can't wait to see the new painting--the one online I'm sure doesn't do it justice. I love the pictures of Anthony all cuddled up :) And Grace! Didn't realize she had lipstick ALL over. Like she said over the webcam "Yea-got into big trouble". Love you all and miss you so much! Love, Mom
1 comment:
Ohhh!! Kristi, Rob, Grace and Anthony--how beautiful your home looks with the Christmas decorations!! I can imagine how pretty it is at night! I like how you moved your furniture around too. I can't wait to see the new painting--the one online I'm sure doesn't do it justice. I love the pictures of Anthony all cuddled up :) And Grace! Didn't realize she had lipstick ALL over. Like she said over the webcam "Yea-got into big trouble". Love you all and miss you so much! Love, Mom
Post a Comment