Love

Love

Friday, November 24, 2017

October 2017

Our trip to the Omaha Children's Museum with friends.  We all had a great time. 





Our Annual homeschool/CC day at Vala's pumpkin patch....

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few kids in my shoe.

pretty princess in her coach

Deciding where to go next.


This year I left the kids with friends while I went and picked Thomas up after school and brought him back.  I was so happy he could join us for at least 1/2 the day!  I know he enjoyed himself also!


 Grace spent most of the day with her friends and Bella and Anthony also spent time with friends but we did get to gather up for the train ride together.  We all had a lot of fun!

We arrived at Vala's at 9:30 am and left around 7 pm.  It was a fabulous day with beautiful weather, friends and pure delight. 

I'm so thankful to my parents who come up and stay with the kids when I ask to go spend the night with Rob at his guard weekend.  Before returning home I decided to get a walk in.  It was so wonderful to relax, pray and finish a 4 mile walk!  Here's the baby and belly at 31 weeks, just after one of my favorite walks at a hotel.  :)
31 Weeks

two friends eating apples together while their sibling study grammar and writing

Evi trying to fit into her newborn onsie....

 I think it's my standard pose when I child wants to take a picture of me.  

Anthony wanted to make "Uncle John's (Black) Guacamole" for everyone.  He put special time, care and love into this lunch he made for everyone.  :)
Halloween preparation!
Home-made Robot

Dr Gianna Beretta Molla (Saint)

Cowgirl Evelyn


The whole crew together!  Adding in a ghost and spiderman!

Trick or treating with neighbors is so much fun

Watching a Hefalumps Halloween and eating our candy.  Dots are for Aunt Donna!

Thomas' handsome 1st grade school picture!

No comments: