Love

Love

Friday, November 24, 2017

April 2017

Found a First Communion Dress!

Trying to plug the garage door back in so he can make his great escape with his speed racing bike.

Diva


You know your a home-schooler when you find a bridge of straws in your cupboard.

Evi's picture of Mom

Evelyn's first time fishing with Dad.



Silly Sisters

Looks like a comfortable spot for a quick nap.

Coloring Easter Eggs


Kids riding bikes is my favorite.  Love this biking riding Evelyn.

Park time during a new Baseball/Softball season!

Easter Morning.  I don't know why I don't have a better picture but this is where we surprised the kids with some special news....Baby.  A new black baby coming Dec 2017. It took them a bit to get it but they were so excited when they did!


Beautiful Bella ready to celebrate Jesus' Resurrection!

My view while on a run.  So peaceful.

A Memory Master celebration!  Grace succeeded in getting 100% on her Mega-Masters memory "test" and Anthony achieved 100% on his Memory Masters "test."  So proud of them both for their hard work in prepping for it.

Filling up water balloons together

....And one more!
Sand Family grand-kids continue to grow in numbers!!


Kids watching Judge Black during a CC mock trial.  I love how Bella is on Grace's lap and Evelyn is on Bella's lap. 

Bella did my hair and she's mighty proud of it!

I love quiet play.  :)

No comments: