| Celebrating Sherlock dad on his 37th Birthday |
| Birthday Bella designed her own cake! beautiful, isn't it!? What a lovely day. Happy Birthday Bella! |
Thomas' first day of Baseball! He kept his hat on!!
A day at the lake together!
Passing the time together while waiting for Grace to finish softball practice or the storm to arrive.
| Baby Black at 10 weeks |
| Breakfast in Bed for mom!! Thank you, Robbie!! He knew I'd keep the crepes down, which was a gift during this pregnancy, of not keeping any thing down! |
| playing baby |
| Spinning pans can be exhausting, especially when you wake up at 5 am or before! |
| One year post open heart surgery |
| waiting for the first appointment for baby and 12 week ultra sound! |
Hello little baby
What a cutie pie. Kids are ecstatic. In the first trimester of baby number 6, I had been more sick than any other child I lost 8 lbs and after trying multiple different kinds of waters, I could keep down Figi Water. That helped to stay hydrated! The nausea started to subside around 14 weeks. Peanut butter was the worst. I could smell it and be sick from miles away. Coffee was another. Just seeing Robbie pour his cup of coffee would send me to the bathroom. So weird! Seeing the little baby was so good for this mother's heart. Praise God. Jesus, I trust in You.
No comments:
Post a Comment