Love

Love

Monday, May 04, 2015

Remembering my "Thirtythree"

03/22/15

Dear Jesus, 
Thank you for a beautiful Mass on my birthday.  Thank you for speaking though our priest and expressing your love for me through words and then again in the sacrament of the Eucharist.  Receiving you is beyond any words.  Your grace is over flowing and even more so for this day, the day you gave me life.   Thank you for my mother and father and their past and continual care and love for me and my family.  Thank you for my siblings for their joy and their example.  You are so good to me.  I am undeserving and incredibly grateful.  Thank you for my kiddos who, through your graces, made this day so very special.  

Dearest Grace, Anthony and Bella, 

     When you locked me in my room and told me not to come out till you said so, was sooooo very sweet. You three planned, decorated and worked together just to make this day special. Thank you for not only making me feel loved on my birthday but for loving me all the time.  I love you with my whole heart.  It filled my heart with joy to celebrate my birthday with you and to be celebrated by you!  How special it is to be your Momma!!      


playing Kings in the Corner with Bellito

Bella is very, very good at this game! She doesn't miss a thing!

Grace and Anthony join in on the birthday card playing.  We are all enjoying special birthday drinks while waiting for dad to get home from Guard Duty.  :)  Caffeine free cokes and a Mic Ultra!  Cheers!

These two built a snap circuit that sang "happy birthday" so they could play it during cake time.  :)

Grace, Anthony and Bella decorated and wrapped just for me!  They worked so hard on all their gifts!  



Eileen's Cookie Cake..... oh so good!!! Pretty too!  I told them to make it happy looking.  I think they did a great job!


Smile for the camera!

Real life


The anticipation builds!!!

love them

Anthony made me a Lilac flower for my birthday, because they're one of my favorite flowers  :)
Grace made me a bracelet with a matching ring.  :)


Grace made a birthday scavenger hunt for me that led up to the birthday cake.  It was very creative and a lot of fun!
Hopefully it will become a tradition!  :)

Bella made birthday cards!!  I loved them so much!

Bella also made cards with tic tac toe game boards on them, so she and I could play them together.  :)

Robbie gave me Rollerblades this year.  I couldn't wait to break them out!  I played tag with the kids in them.  They thought it was hilarious that I was too scared to just go straight down that hill.  I really didn't feel like chancing it and wiping out.  Still a kid at heart but I am more cautious now that I'm 33.  ;)
Thanks Robbie!!  I love you!


Anthony made up a game, can't remember the name but it was based off a Super Mario Wii game that he had just played at his cousin's house.  He did a really good job setting it up and explaining the rules.  I think it was enjoyed by all, especially by Bella.  She got the most stars so she got to stand up on the highest podium.  :)



Rob always finds THE BEST and the most fitting birthday cards.  I loved this one so much.  It describes me perfectly.  I have no shame, I will eat the whole thing and I love that Rob will eat it with me.  :)  Thanks, Love!


What a great day to kick off another year of life.  Thank you Jesus!   Thank you Robbie!

xoxo,
Wife and Momma


No comments: