Love

Love

Saturday, July 20, 2013

a year in review, a little at a time, post #1

We've been in our home a year now and I've posted nothing on our adventures over the last year.  I totally blame moving and me not being that type of person who deals with change easily!   For me it takes at least a year to start feeling "settled" or "normal" or whatever you want to call it!  Whatever it is, I think I'm starting to get there and that makes me feel happy.  :)  So I'm going to try and post the pictures of the last year in small posts until I can catch up.  I may just do captions or I may have stories.  Probably whatever time will allow for!  Either way the kids have grown so much and I love looking at all the pictures of them and our family.  God has blessed us!



I love you sweet Bella, you are absolutely precious. Here you are watching Grace and Anthony during swim lessons. Our last summer in Wichita Falls.  Summer 2012  


Bella, Happy 3rd Birthday! 



Happy 5th Birthday, Anthony!



Anthony, making his own 5th birthday cake! 



Liz and I priming the walls back to white.  Getting ready to move is a little easier when you have an incredible friend to do it with.  I miss you Liz! 


Dad's 31st Birthday! 

Grace saved up her money to buy her own OG doll from Target.com 

Lilly Anna, arrived in the mail from Target.com! Good job saving your money, Grace!




too cute for words.  Having our own fun during gymnastics in Texas



Anthony making his own catapult

playing around during  packing time!

our things on their way to NE!  Rolling around in their room for the last time!




moving day!



one last look at our home!  we lived in it for 3 years!  The longest we've ever been in a house!



packed!



On to NE, ready to ride!



Ready for duty, keeping dad company!

Hotel living at it's finest!

No comments: