Love

Love

Friday, October 15, 2010

Living the dream

Our celebration of St Therese. We made french toast and really enjoyed all the morning sugar!

Here's Grace counting out how many kisses we need to make 8 more Roses for St Therese. She realized since we were celebrating St Therese's feast day that really we were celebrating her (Grace) because St Therese is her patron Saint! So really, it was her special day too. :)

Rose in progress



Our finished Roses!


Here's Grace making St Therese's favorite treat, Eclaires! YUM! They were for after our special dinner celebration!





Table set for my hungry family!! And my attempt at a french-type meal....Happy Feast Day St Therese! Thank you for spending your heaven doing good upon earth!


Either Miss Bella loves her binkies this much or just can't decide which one she wants. Maybe both.


School, school! B week, Rosary month, and more in-between.
Here's Anthony working on his construction site with his Beans.

Working on our letter for the week. Grace loves all the colors and is decorating the Bb's with her beans and making her Rosary Beads around them with her Beans too. :) We're pretty creative. (I'm laughing inside b/c I soooooo don't feel like I'm creative and honestly I get most of my ideas on-line and in books...)



Counting out the beans for the correct number of beads for each decade. She's a very good little worker!
** I can bold all the B's, it was B week after all!!**

Finished work! EXCITING for this inexperienced, don't-know-what-in-the-heck-she's-doing, home schooling momma!

Feast of St Francis Bird houses!

We're busy little B's around here!


** I promise I won't highlight for every letter week. Just this one, I can't help myself!**


Grace is moving very quickly through the poems. She memorizes them faster than me!! We decided to make posters and "perform" the poem, Rain by Robert Louis Stevenson, for my sister and her husband when they came to visit us. It was sooooo fun, especially after she broke through her shyness!

Fire Prevention week on base. We got these cool hats and play with our fire trucks all week long in anticipation of the parade on Saturday! Ironically, the fire alarms quit working and we had many maintenance people and electricians come over trying to figure out what was wrong. The alarms kept beeping randomly and was slightly driving me nuts, ahem, more nuts, some might say. Luckily, they figured out that they're wired incorrectly. Unluckily, they still have yet to send someone out to fix the wiring! So, during fire prevention week, we were with out fire alarms. I'm told they'll be fixed sometime next week! So until then, my house will be silent when I'm most likely burning our supper again and smoke rises to the ceiling! Come to think of it though, it's probably burning because I'm distracted due to my sweet, opposite-of-silent children. :)


Bella LOVES James and was very happy he gave her five. She even gave him this wonderful hug. She didn't cry when I held him and also pointed and said, "maymay" for "baby." Warmed my heart and made me even more excited for her to meet her little brother or sister!


Cuteness



Fire prevention parade!!











Aunt Elly and Grace!


BABIES!


We've got each other's backs. Sisters always do.



Thank you Grace for the wonderful photos, especially fun candid shots!


The 3rd week of school has begun and with our fancy, new-to-us, school desks! Thanks Mom!!


Bella wants her turn and successfully pushed Anthony off his chair and took his paper too. She's serious about her work.


Making our Crab. C week, or our 3rd week in school, has been successful! What a ride this is!!! I keep praying that God will guide me as I love and teach our children. I'm so thankful to my husband for his support and help too! It's only preschool and kindergarten but it means a lot to me!!





Piggies for Bella. She left them in at least for a half hour. Then it was only the hair standing. The ties were found later in the yard. It's worth a try and fun too!





Bell loves her "may-may."

No comments: